Who deals with the Council approval process for building licenses?

Hallmark Developments are fully conversant with the Building Code of Australia and Residential Design Codes. We will liaise with all Government authorities to obtain all of the necessary licenses and permits for your Perth home building project. This includes the submission of construction drawings required in order to obtain a building license.

We are experienced in navigating the planning and building license approvals process with your local council. In addition to this we will also organise the site survey, structural engineering details and Water Corporation requirements.

See also;
How long before my building project starts?
How long is the Council approvals process?