BUILDING WISH LIST & INITIAL CONTACT
1. Client draws up a ‘wish list’ for their building project.
2. Client makes contact with Hallmark Developments of Perth to discuss their building ‘wish list’ in an appropriate number of meetings.
Remember, as a member of the Master Builders of Western Australia, we are experienced in the provision of expert advice to add value to your home design, appropriately allocate your budget and ensure that your home build delivers everything you need. We can also advise upon any number of specialist project aspects, including but not limited to, interior design and decor, landscaping, swimming pools, home theatres, lighting plans, air conditioning and even furniture selection.
BUILDING PLANS & PROJECT BUDGET
3. Hallmark Developments will undertake the first site visit, which will allow for preliminary building sketch plans to be drawn up for initial client discussions. This phase will also include the production of a cost estimate and a project timeline guide.
4. Subsequent to the initial discussions, Hallmark Developments will then arrange for a meeting with the appointed project architect/designer, to obtain a fully detailed project brief and to discuss budget expectations.
5. A detailed site inspection will be carried out by the appointed architect/designer. This will result in the production of concept floor plans and elevations.
CLIENT & REGULATORY BUILDING APPROVALS
6. Upon the clients final approval of the building work design and ‘schedule of finishes’, a fixed construction price will be provided.
7. Hallmark will submit plans to the relevant government authorities for approval and to obtain the necessary licenses and permits, keeping you informed throughout the process. Rest assured, we are fully conversant with local government policies, the Residential Design Codes and the Building Code of Australia, this knowledge being critical to ensuring that your building application progresses smoothly.
BUILDING CONTRACT & CONSTRUCTION COMMENCEMENT
8. Upon issue of the building license the ‘Construction Contract’ can be executed between Hallmark Developments and our Client.
9. Building work can now commence.
INSPIRATION FOR YOUR BUILDING PROJECT
For inspiration and to find out why several of our home building projects have been put forward for the 2012 Master Builders Excellence Awards, why not visit our website Gallery areas?